ProfiKomp® Odour Management Service Package
Odour management, prevention and reduction is important for all waste treatment plants. It is often a big problem for the operators of these plants, because:
- odour often cause problems with neighbours in plant management;
- odour is difficult to characterize, it is a mixture of many compounds;
- odour treshold concentration is often very low;
- no single chemical has been identified as a good indicator.
ProfiKomp® Environmental Technologies Inc. offers a complex odour management service package, which helps to our Partners regarding validation or trouble shooting for Best Practice in plant management.
ProfiKomp® Odour Management Service Package includes:
- Identify the critical points at the plant (feedstock storage, pre-treatment, screening, biological process.)
- Onsite measurement of odour emission with field olfactometer Nasal Ranger - Measuring relevant weather conditions for identifying impact areas
- Sampling odours - based on Standard EN 13725 - „Air quality - Determination of odour concentration by dynamic olfactometry for laboratory measurements” - Using Nalophan sampling bags and „Lung method” field sampler;
- Measuring odour emission and/ or imission (not accredited), analysis of samples using a 4 personel TO-7 Dynamic Olfactometer and selected Panel members;
- Evaluation of data and identifying impact areas of odour with specialized software;
- Personalized consultancy services regarding odour reduction and management - preparation of a report and an adapted Odour Management Plan;
- Annual validation with field olfactometer.
If you are interested or need further information related to odour emission measures or the ProfiKomp® Odour Management Service Package, do not hesitate to contact us.