In the research laboratory that has been set up at the Profikomp® Innovation and Education Centre we conduct numerous forms of research-based testing of waste materials, soils, composts, soil conditioners and fertilizing products using modern techniques and tools to determine their physical, chemical and biological parameters.
In the Research Laboratory we have bioreactors for simulating and studying all stages of the process from biowaste to product: from the analysis of raw materials to compost simulation and odour emission potential measurements, to the determination of quality parameters and the usability of compost products.
In our Phytotron we are able to examine the effect of fertilizing products on germination with the help of standardized phytotoxicity tests.
- examination of waste materials and by-products,
- investigation on biodegradability and compostability,
- testing physical, chemical and biological parameters
- process tracking,
- compost simulation examination,
- gas emissions measurements,
- odour measurement with dynamic olfactometry,
- baseline studies for impact area determination with field olfactometer
- end-products, composts, soil improver and soil conditioning materials,
- phytotoxicity tests, examination of germination inhibition effects,
- maturity tests, determination of respiration activity (AT4 value)
Examination of fertilizing products
- product quality parameter examination,
- plant growth tests in a modern phytotron,
- weed seed germination tests,
- algae tests.
We await existing and future partners to provide them with more detailed information about the examinations conducted in our Research Laboratory.